Welcome to the Brad Stiles Blog. A place where you can get to know Brad more, stay updated on his recording, travels, concerts and much more. Thanks for stopping by. Please leave a comment at the end of each post. God Bless!

www.bradstilesmusic.com

Saturday, September 6, 2008

Spotlight: Nashville Vocals Week

I was in Nashville, TN recording the final vocals for my album July 25-30th. We put in 10 hour days to get-er-done! It was nuts, but fun. It wasn't easy though- I drank 7 1/2 gallons of water just to get through. I even took pics of my empty bottles cuz i knew some peeps wouldn't believe me- LOL! There were times we had to stop because both my producer and I were led to tears because of the message of the songs. The Lord was definitely present with us. I also wanted to say a big thank you for all your prayers during the week. They gave me strength everyday.

A tidbit of information- the drums & bass were recorded in TobyMac's studio (emack music studios) in Franklin, and the rest of the project was recorded in Kyle Lee's (producer) home in Spring Hill (where a lot of the 'Manifesto' project was recorded for Pocket Full Of Rocks).

You may have to go to the next page to view all the pics below- Enjoy!

My room for the week- located right off the studio
Photobucket

Looking out my room into the opening of the studio
Photobucket

The console- where all the action takes place
Photobucket

Kyle Lee (producer) before a session checking email
Photobucket

Random shots of the studio
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Vocal room- where all the magic happened
Photobucket

A very expensive microphone!
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

The guts of a BadCat amplifier
Photobucket

"Maggie" the studio dog
Photobucket

Kyle doing his thang!
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Kyle's stylin sandals
Photobucket

Just the beginning...
Photobucket

...the end of my 7 1/2 gallons (I seriously put all the empty bottles in the package just to take the picture)!
Photobucket

Heading home after a long week
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket


1 comment:

Cheryl said...

Awesome pics! I know most guys will be drooling over the sound board and all the other stuff, but I have to admit.... I like the dog the best. And what's with the peanuts????