Welcome to the Brad Stiles Blog. A place where you can get to know Brad more, stay updated on his recording, travels, concerts and much more. Thanks for stopping by. Please leave a comment at the end of each post. God Bless!

www.bradstilesmusic.com

Friday, June 20, 2008

News: The Flood of 2008

As many of you already know Iowa has gone through some major flooding in the last two weeks. Thousands of families have lost their homes and are in need of our prayers and support during this time. Me/my immediate family are some of the lucky ones, however, I have several friends that lost everything.

I've attached a link to a photo album that shows the devastation in my hometown, Cedar Rapids. As you look through these pictures, please say a prayer that God would bring provision, comfort and understanding to those so deeply hurt right now. I know my personal friends would appreciate it very much.

The Flood of 2008 -
www.andrealynnphoto.com/CRflood2008

There is a HUGE clean up effort for one of my friends tomorrow from 10am-8pm. If you're in the Cedar Rapids area and would like to help, please shoot me an
email today at bradstiles@gmail.com.

Here's the home being cleaned tomorrow.

Thanks for your prayers.

God Bless You!
Brad

No comments: