Welcome to the Brad Stiles Blog. A place where you can get to know Brad more, stay updated on his recording, travels, concerts and much more. Thanks for stopping by. Please leave a comment at the end of each post. God Bless!

www.bradstilesmusic.com

Saturday, July 5, 2008

Spotlight: Scottie & Nicole / Grandparents

Last Saturday my cousin got married in Springfield, MO. I sang a Michael Bluble at the grand piano- it was fun. On Sunday afternoon after church we had a big 60th anniversary party for my grandparents. It was a fantastic weekend with family, new friends and most importantly...lots of FOOD....LOL! Check out the pics below.


Scottie & Nicole Stiles

Scottie and mom, Karen Stiles

Nicole and dad

The Kiss!

The announcement - Mr. & Mrs. Scottie and Nicole Stiles

Uncle Scott & Brad at rehearsal dinner

Stiles Extended Family

GRANDPARENTS 60TH ANNIVERSARY
-Gordon & Darlene Stiles-

Cousin Kristin

Uncle Curt & Brad

A room full of honoring guests

Singing Grandparents favorite hymn

Cedar Rapids Stiles Family

Stiles Extended Family

1 comment:

scottie 2 hottie said...

dude seriously, Nicole and I were honored to have you sing at the wedding! Your talent has always blown me away. Thank you for being a part of our wedding day!


p.s. I heard all kinds of good reviews from a lot of my friends about "the guy who played piano"