Welcome to the Brad Stiles Blog. A place where you can get to know Brad more, stay updated on his recording, travels, concerts and much more. Thanks for stopping by. Please leave a comment at the end of each post. God Bless!

www.bradstilesmusic.com

Tuesday, July 8, 2008

Spotlight: STONEWATER TRAVEL

Last month someone donated to my music ministry a full service online travel agency business. I know, I asked the same question- what in the world is that? I learned that it was a full service travel booking engine that allowed me to book my business and personal travel - along with an opportunity for my supporters to book their travel as well. By doing so, 60% of the travel commissions will be paid to STONEWATER TRAVEL (the name I chose for the company). It is the same price or cheaper than Expedia, Travelocity, etc. and offers flights/cars/hotels/cruises/resorts and much more.

Now, for those of you who couldn’t be a part of my sponsorship program for my new record, you can still support my ministry but in a different way. The next time you’re going on a vacation, cruise, family reunion, business trip, etc. - please get a quote from www.STONEWATERTRAVEL.com. If you see that it’s competitive, I would love your support.

Also, check out my new support page on the NEW website. www.bradstiles.org/support.html.



1 comment:

Unknown said...

Brad,
Thank you so much for your ministry when you came to Pittsfield! Your passion for Jesus & worshipping Him truely blessed us as a church & our worship team! Praying God Blesses you more than you could think or ask!
Contina
(I was the WL that looked like Annette from your church :)